- Promote and preserve the future of hunting and shooting sports specifically through public youth recruitment, retainment and involvement in outdoor education, training and opportunities nationwide.
- Create a comprehensive public educational website that presents an easy to access, state by state listing of all known businesses and organizations that offer youth outdoor education and opportunities that support our mission.
- Provide visibility to and connect our nation"s youth with every existing opportunity out there today within our areas of focus, through our educational website.
- Create thousands of new youth hunting opportunities nationwide through our NYHA Private Land Youth Access Program.
- Create thousands of new youth hunting opportunities through our "NYHA Youth Hunting Outfitter/Celebrity Challenge Program" and our NYHA owned website www.DonateAHunt.com (Future Development).
- Provide increased public visibility to all hunting, shooting and conservation organization"s missions and activities that support youth involvement to better educate our nation"s youth.
- Promote safe and responsible handling of all firearms, bows and shooting equipment.
- Open State NYHA Chapters around the US to allow local focus on youth activities that support of our mission within that state or geographical location.
- To assist and promote education and involvement of underprivileged, at risk, handicapped and other youth in the outdoor hunting and shooting sports nationwide.
- To provide a quality, public service oriented national organization/association for youth in the US to join other like-minded youth, focused on their active engagement and education in the outdoors.